If you are looking for massage therapy in Idaho Falls, you need look no further than Traditions of Health Massage. Our expertly trained and experienced massage therapists are there to alleviate many of your ailments and rejuvenate you physically and emotionally.
Benefits of massage therapy:
- Relieves aches and pains
- Strengthens immune system
- Improves sleep
- Improves energy levels
- Improves flexibility
- Aids in injury recovery
- Reduces stress
At Traditions of Health Massage, we also offer aromatherapy services. Aromatherapy is an alternative healing form that has been around for thousands of years. It uses the essential oils of plants to aid in the recovery of many conditions and ailments.
Aromatherapy is most practiced in India, England, and France, but continues to gain popularity in the U.S. You can experience the benefits of aromatherapy in Idaho Falls.
Benefits of Aromatherapy
- Pain relief- Many essential oils have analgesic properties and can aid in joint pain, fibromyalgia pain, and headaches. Some of the suggested oils are lavender, chamomile, eucalyptus and rosemary.
- Stress management- A few of the essential oils used for stress management are lavender, chamomile and jasmine.
- Sleep aid- In addition to the benefits of a relaxing massage helping aid in sleep, essential oils can help realign your body’s rhythms and improve your quality of sleep. You may want to try sandalwood, rose, lavender, sweet marjoram or a combination.
- Boost energy- Who doesn’t want more energy? Some excellent oils to try are cardamom, cinnamon, cloves, or tea tree.
- Digestion- Whether you are suffering from indigestion, bloating, or constipation, aromatherapy can help while also boosting your metabolism. One side effect of this treatment may be shedding some unwanted pounds. Citrus oils like lemon and orange are traditional for digestion treatment, along with ginger and dill.
Take another look at the above list and you will see that many of the individual oils are present in treating more than one ailment. The great thing about aromatherapy and alternative medicine, in general, is that the side-effects produced are usually positive! You may select a treatment for pain relief and find that you’re also sleeping better.
Whether you are looking for massage therapy in Idaho Falls or aromatherapy in Idaho Falls you owe it yourself to visit us at Traditions of Health Massage to experience a positive difference in your health.
Leave a Reply